Thursday, December 07, 2006

I NEED A WARM BED!

If any of you that has known me for a while, I have had a waterbed for a very long time. I made it for twelve years with my old mattress. Then I got a new one three years ago for christmas. It died last year & the warranty had expired. [The company is not in business anymore anyway].

SO I ASK:

If anyone out there knows of a functional, [read DOES NOT LEAK], queen-size water bed mattress that would not cost me an arm & a leg, write an email or post a comment.
With the cold weather lately, I have been reminded how nice it is to climb into a warm bed after being in sub-zero temps. That, and it is also cool in the hot days of summer when I shut off the heater.

And I am getting tired of sleeping on a futon mattress using comforters as padding. I will be damned to spend $220+ to replace the bladder of my bed when I paid $32.00 + a 12 pack on the whole bed itself back in '90.

So, if you want to help someone in need, do it. If you want to feed hungry kids, do it. And if you feel like helping out the Childrens Home Society. Please do it, they need all the support they can get.



But if you find a queen-size waterbed mattress that is either cheap or free. Let me know.

Blessed Be, and please don't scream at people without prevocation. Just be nice, and tell others to do so too. At least for a few weeks. People need to relearn how before our lives explode into chaos.

No comments: