Wednesday, November 03, 2004

As South Dakota returns to the stone age...

Right now I am pissed(USA term), and wanting to get REALLY pissed(UK term), but I got to be back tomorrow @ 9am to work a 10:30 consession speech.

I am really disappointed but not surprised the dumb-fuck rednecks elected Thune & thus cost the state a big shit-tonne of leverage & power in D.C. It will take forever for the dumbass to remotely get close to the position that Tom had.

I am conciderering starting a commune in either Canada, or Australia if 'dubya wins as well.

Anyone else interested?

1 comment:

Dr.Strangelove said...

Update:

I still want to gather some people & start a commune in Canada. Duyas really screwing the pooch right now & it does not look good for anyone who believes that freedom does not mean a gun to your head if you disaggree with the current despot in rule.