Wednesday, November 17, 2004

How To Serve Ewok

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know it's been a while. But I was busy keeping my fluids pure ;-{)>

This one is for all you Stars Wars fans out there that also enjoy roughing it & hunting.

Yeah, all three of you...

http://triggur.org/ewok/

Triggur.org has some other interesting crap to waste your day away, as well as stuff that is interesting to those constantly hitting my site from Singapore, as well as those of you from here in the Midwest, USA.

How I get more hits from the Western Austrailian, Eastern Asian & Russian areas than I do from the East Coast of the US,

I do not know.

But they keep coming back, and have since the first week I installed Sitemeter.

A co-worker thinks that some N.-Korean despot might be waiting for me to post the movie that I got the title from. If that is the case..... {how does 'tough shit' translate to North Korean?}

Gotta go now the sun is up.

Blessed Be, Dr. Strangelove




No comments: