Friday, November 04, 2005

Movie Reviews of 2005 #23 - Chicken Little

This will just be a quickie, easy to take & no mess.

When I showed up to the theatre last night I was given a choice of movies, I wasn't really given a choice. I ended up watching Chicken Little.

Despite what several of the no life nit-picks @ IMDB say. It is a fun movie. Be it not the greatest to come from Pixar & the big mouse, it is still a fun movie. "egg-citing chick flick" so to speak,

{sorry}.

Overall despite some minor "WTF's", we all enjoyed it, & at times I had tears roll from my eyes from laughing so hard. I won't go into the story because almost everyone knows the story already, and if you don't, get out of the basement & go upstairs & have your mom read it to you.

But you will enjoy it better if you went to see it in the theatre, {just not in #5, someone FUBAR'd the speaker system in there & we don't know when it will be fully straightened out}.

Blessed Be & keep your head covered, Dr. Strangelove

No comments: