Sunday, January 01, 2006

Welcome to the Gnu year.

After dealing with twirps, twips, and people nagging at me for the last few weeks "merry, happy, etc. {insert holiday here}", had left me with the want to snipe random cars from the top of my building.

I finally know & enjoy what a new year means. This was not intentional, but I am glad that I had the chance to enjoy the holiday season.

As I sit here at my favorite pub during our xmas party, I feel happy. Not from the beer. But from the people around me. Yes some of them are people that would not say 'BOO' to me any other day. But we all are hanging out, shareing food & drink, and plain out having fun togather.

I wish everyone could be this way every day to each other and not have an end of the year thing.

All I know right now is we are all living in peace, here, now, and in the moment.
Maybe some others in the world should take the hint.

Blessed Be, and "please be kind / rewind"
Dr. S.

No comments: