Monday, April 09, 2007

I love animals, but this is BULLSHIT!

PETA for me stands "People Eat Tasty Animals". But having seeing this site, I will be grilling tomorrow.
[I don't know what right now. But it will taste like chicken]

Shortly after eating a delivery of Bob's chicken. Click below


GIMMIE A FUCKIN' BREAK YOU PASTEY ASS'S!!!!!

People are just too fucking "P.C." now days. It is time now to stop the silly bullshit to not offend people.

LETS BREAK AWAY & TELL THE POLI. CORRECT, ANEMIC, SOON TO BE A BAIN ON OUR HEALTH SYSTEM, DIP SHITS, THAT WE STAND STRONG, {because we eat real food/with REAL protein}, AND PUT THESE GELFLINGS where they belong.

That would be @ the nearest granola shop.

Don't get me wrong, I recycle, I re-use, and I try to compost a bunch of things that I use.

But right now. "PETA, HELLO!?!?!? GIVE UP THE FUCKING FIGHT!!!!!!!!!

You have tried this over twenty times, and KFC has won every time.
.
Nobody really cares when it comes down to it.
.
Blessed Be, and please pass the BBQ sauce.

No comments: