Saturday, April 18, 2009

"The curent threat level by homeland security is boring"

So, here I am after spending 35 minutes going through the TSA {They Suck Ass}, screening in Omaha & my flight is delayed fifty-five minutes so I'm here for over two hours with nothing to do but hunt for an outlet for Zoe, my laptop & traveling companion.

I find it odd that they went ballistic over the 8 pennies, 2 nickles, 4 dimes & a quarter in my pocket, but didn't even flinch about the two bic lighters & my nail clipper. Also my coat took an extra five minutes due to NOT the camera, NOT my MP3 player, but the little box with two condoms in the inner pocket.

This is probably just the first of many problems that I will come upon during my "Planes, Trains, & Automobiles" journey to the Chicago area for my Grandmas funeral. In case you are wondering, I rode down to omaha with my mother, flying to Midway in Chicago, taking the "L" from the airport to the train depot by Millennium Park, then jumping on the SouthShore commuter line to Gary. Just to fill in the gaps I rode my scooter down the block before I left home. Now I am just short a boat/ship.

well I gotta go. I think they are sorting out passengers now.

Blessed Be, & keep your seat in the upright position.
Dr. Strangelove

No comments: