Saturday, April 18, 2009

Planes, Trains, & Automobiles - Part - 2

Hi! Me again,
Well I finally made it to Chicago. After they herded everyone into the respective areas for seating on the plane they had us stand there for another minutes. I could have been sitting on my butt, wonking out all that time & finishing my previous entry!

Anyway I forgot to explain the reason for the previous title

"The curent threat level by homeland security is boring"

While I was walking with my mother through the concourse, the P.A. system ran a recording telling everyone about what the current color of the paranoid rainbow Homeland (in)security was declaring for the time being. B.T.W. I know the time being, and he is NOT amused by this, and wished Bush, Cheney, & Ashcroft hadn't started this bullshit. "It ruins my chi." he says. But back to the story..... When the disembodied voice made its announcement what I & my mother heard was that the level stated by DHS was 'boring'. It took us aback for a bit. Appropriate announcement & very accurate, but not what she said. Awhil;e later it came back up in rotation & we figured it out that the unholy minion of TSA was saying 'orange'.

Well I gotta go catch a train. Meanwhile if you are ever at Millennium Station in downtown Chicago. Goto Chi-Town-Pizza in the station. Great stromboli & free Wi-Fi.

Blessed Be, and put the steel to the wheels
Dr. Strangelove

No comments: