Monday, October 11, 2004

The true Superman is dead.

I was not going to post tonight, but this hit me something WAY more than the death of Rodney Dangerfield to me.

For those of you that did not know already when you read this, Christopher Reeve died yesterday.

I guess things do happen in threes. This time it was four:

Richard Avedon (photographer):
Janet Leigh (actress):
Rodney Dangerfield (comic):
Christopher Reeve (director/actor/advocate):

The reason I call Reeve the true superman explains itself if you read through his bio, have seen him battle what he has had to since the riding accident in '95, and followed what he has done for disabled & handicapped awareness.

Only to look & feel better, {he was expected to have enough lower spine mobility to have partial use of his legs enough to use a walker by January}.

Like I said earlier, I did not plan to be online right now. . . .. But, For the record, of the four mentioned above, whom I all admire & mourn in some way.

There is playing superman, and BEING A SUPERMAN.!

Blessed Be Chris,
Dr. Strangelove

No comments: