Saturday, October 02, 2004

I dunno, I really don't,

How can I deal with this?

I get home from another night of frivolous things that I do after dark. I lock down my place, toss the coat & stuff, go into the kitchen and find WAY more msg.'s on my ans. machine than when I left the house.

I return calls, Anyone that knows me knows I will if I can, (or remember to). As long as I have a number to call back.

The only problem is one of the blurps I had on playback was a wrong number. And I do not know who the fuck this woman was/is, but she was talking about shit that even freaked me out.

She called 3 times. NOT ONCE mentioning her name or phone #

At 1st I thought some friends were pranking me, but unless they talked some woman off the street to do it - I don't know the voice.

Right now I could dream happy about the 1st msg. And the 2nd msg.- I want to party with this chick. The 3rd msg however. . . . . . I hope the guy got home without serious injury.

In the meantime I will make sure all my rigging hardware is sturdy.

Blessed Be, Dr. Strangelove

1 comment:

Sidero said...

It wasn't me. I swear!