Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Why are people so f'ing stupid?

OK, I may say some stupid things at times. And ask questions on how to install, or configure stuff with computers.

But I would NEVER, EVER, EVEN WITH A GUN TO MY HEAD!!!!

Ask another guy at the bar, how to put a ring, stud, chain, OR A MOTHER FU{KING SLINKY! in, or through my penis.

I will save you the details of the conversation I overheard. But there are people out there, HERE IN THE GREAT OUTBACK OF SFSD, that have the mind to do this multiple times {to themselves}, thinking that it stimulates the pleasure.

WELL FU{KIN' DUH'!!!
If you injure your heat seeking moisture missle to the point of not being able to use it for over 6 months, {inc. wacking the wombat, beating the beast, playing pac-man without the Atari, get the drift?}, the certain senses in the lower areas are going to go bezerk! And to do it THREE TIMES! Any normal guy out there would think Mre. Wiggley is happy with only one exterior hole. And after a forced cumulative recovery of what totals over a year & a half, {please don't ask unless you have not ate in the last 12 hours}. Why not call Lorena Bobbit up? At least you know you are in good hands. Well, maybe until the next city park.

What happens later? I can't say right now. I was too busy singing a bee-gee's song in my head & checking out the womens under-where section of the establishment, attempting to do what ever I could to avoid the images in my head.

Who, where, -ever you are, please take a few moments to go away from your 'puter, go outside, and enjoy the harvest moon(s) tonight & later this month. And yes this is a start of a month on some calenders.


Blessed Be,
Dr. Strangelove


No comments: