Friday, September 10, 2004

Oh well, Another day & not another dollar.

I have been home since 11:30 & just FINALLY am getting around to one of the things I intended to do online tonight. After yet another day of working almost non-excisting shows. Check this out:

Monday: I went down to Tea to setup a PA & stage monitors for some band that is playing @ the Shrine Mosque Sat. Night. I got there & they already have both systems from stuff that they own. My boss is nowhere to be seen & I am getting harrassed about what type of gear I will be bringing Sat., I told them I didn't even know where & when this "rehersal" was until 2 hours previous. Boss actually shows up, I pawn the band guys off on him, and after less than an hour, I'm heading back to SF really pissed because this shit caused me to miss the races that night.
The other 3 days were not much better.

Now I am off to try to find something to make SVCD's so I can watch movies on my laptop.

No beer makes me nervous. Dr. Strangelove

No comments: