Thursday, July 07, 2005

Hello Again everyone!! Good bye my favorite dog.

I just want to start off:
I FU<{ING HATE QWEST & AT&T !
That said . . .
I have not been able to update the site since I have not had a landline for the last 2.5-3 weeks. It started from my not wanting to pay the bill, I got it disconnected thinking I would be able to access the 'net from other places by leaching off a Wi-Fi restaurant while I went to & from work.
WELL all good intentions were shot down by my laptop battery going totally flatline, so I could not access from my car. The few times I have been able to pull a line anywhere I had other more pressing matters to deal with such as clearing out the over two-hundred emails in my several inboxes & trying to reply to the less than 15 messages that actually were legit.
So right now I am dealing with finding out my favorite "pet nephew" might be getting put to sleep tomorrow {Friday}. He is a big old Chocolate Lab named Bear.
When I first met him I was told that he would attack me if he saw me wearing a hat. Some of you know me & know that is a rare occasion to see from me. When I walked into the house the dog came after me & I just got on the floor & let him sniff me. His 2 then guardians about fainted when they saw the dog & I getting along so well & so fast. Supposedly he was mistreated &amp;amp;amp; all that, & did not like men at all. I proved that wrong. And have been one of very few people that were able to dog play & dog sit without him raising hell & being an absolute shit to.
I am trying to find a way to tell my good friend Steve the news. He also spent a lot of time with Bear as his caretaker, and more, and he should know what is happening.

So a note for any of you in "the willys group", I just ask:

PLEASE, LET ME BE THE ONE TO TELL HIM !!! Don't spill the beans by offering condolences, or anything unless he or I bring it up in conversation @ the bar. I know he had a strong tie to Bear, and stronger with Bear's current owner. Some of you know the story and understand what I am getting at so I would deeply appreciate cooperation on this.

On a lighter note. This sort of relates to my last post. I think I found Hopkin Green Frog. He has been kidnapped by scientists & turned into a robot.

<{ CLINK HERE }> Warning. This is REALLY odd

Blessed Be.
Dr. Strangelove

No comments: