Sunday, July 31, 2005

ten reasons why I stopped dating

  1. Ten years ago the woman I had been living with left me for "Minn. highschool all star" football player. Then weeks later broke into my apartment with her sister to "get her things". They trashed the place, grabbed all of the table lights {read no light in the living room or hallway}, misc. other things. BUT LEFT THREE BOXES OF CLOTHING AND HER MICROWAVE!
  2. I was followed home one night & got asked to breakfast. After that we went back to my place & I found out she was not an ex girlfriend of a local biker gang {i use that term loosely}, she was a former "possession"
  3. During high school & into college I was dumped 18 times in a row with the exact same word for word phrase. {I will not publish this here as to not give some evil female any ammo}.
  4. I got hit on at the bar by some drunk ex heroin addict/lot lizard, wanting to "shoot some pool". After several 'friends' took up a collection for me to pay for pool. She ditched me when we actually went to shoot pool @ the pocket.
  5. What happened to me 12/23/03
  6. Meeting a woman that seemed really cool, easy to talk to, mutual interests, & damn fine looking. She broke it off because she worked with my mom & was 3 months older than my mom. {It was a fun time though, and if my mom ever found out, she would probably have a heart attack, and this person would have been fired & brought up on charges}
  7. Working with a woman that was quite a flirt & following on to "other things". Only to find out that she is married to a guy that I know & work with at my other job.
  8. Fear. Pure absolute, bone wretching, disease laden fear. That & shotgun toting pissed off husbands, boyfriends or lesbians.
  9. I got hit on at an advanced training class & asked out for coffee. I said I do not drink coffee, and said person tracked down where my other job was & showed up. I thought I was being stalked, then later I didn't. Now I think I was getting setup from the beginning.
  10. What happened this past weekend.

Blessed Be All. Keep your fluids pure, and avoid any & all dubious women.

They will do nothing more than ruin your life & your health

Dr. S.

1 comment:

Dr.Strangelove said...

You will never be an ideal partner to anyone. Not until you stop degrading, & start loving yourself. {and not in "that" way, gutter mind}