Friday, August 11, 2006

The paranoia - SHAMPOO & TOOTHPASTE BANNED?

I just spent the last 2.5 hours building up a rant about how blatant that how can 30+ "terrorists" be caught at one of the highest security [Heathrow] airports.

Then Blogger died. I lost everything, links & all.

So I will try tonight to resurrect the silliness & seriousness of said rant.

I am really pissed right now [non-UK reference, read torqued beyond bounds]

Blessed Be, & don't PLEASE don't believe what is fed to you is actually good for you.

P.S. I used to fart around with flash cameras.

It is not easy, and can be EXTREMELY PAINFUL AND DEADLY to mess with the damn things. The battery won't mess with you, it is the other stuff.

And none of that stuff can be reconfigure on the run, [read they could not build a bomb out of the shit while in the air, more or less multiple ones in an aircrcraft lav.]

No comments: