Wednesday, August 02, 2006

THIS STUFF DON'T FLY WITH ME. ! ! !

I have a very good friend in Sidero. I met his older sister Meli when we worked together @ some cow-boxed-computer company. {I was almost hammerlocked into passing out when I asked about possibly dating Mel.} Sid is very protective of his clan.

I met his other sister a while back when she was with child.

This woman is a cool shit.

So anyway Chelle right now is in a BIG thing with the Colorado version of children youth & family services.

So please click on either of the links for HELP FREE KADEAN! or Sidero to find out what the hell is going on.

This is not something that should happen.

But, when it does. People must work to make damn sure that kids are safe.

And not false accusations at someone that loves the child that she born.

Blessed Be

3 comments:

Dr.Strangelove said...

ONCE MORE, THAT SHIT DON'T FLY WITH ME!

My mom used to work for the state dept. of social services. One weekend she was on call. She got a call about these kids that were left alone FOR 2 DAYS! I rode along with her, we met with the cops & then entered the apartment.

We were met with a pile of garbage & dirty diapers, and several children literally living in squalor.

Just as we were getting the kids ready to go the mom showed up, {mind you 2 days after she left}, stating to the police that she "went out to get some milk".

She reeked of booze, and she didn't have any milk.

If wasn't for the cops being there & restraining/arresting her she most likely would have killed my mom for "taking her babies away".

THAT is justified for removing a child. What happened to Chelle is pure bullshit.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your comments Dr. S; any comments from your mum would be much appreciated as well. Since I don't know your secret identity, how can I know who it is that wanted to date me???

Dr.Strangelove said...

Ask your brother Sidero if you want to know who I am! {mysterious giggle} I'm stil waiting to hear back from my mom.