Thursday, August 10, 2006

A stamp can't take down a helo, but Mentos & diet coke is still cool

I just got done watching MYTHBUSTERS.

The show focused on the myth {blown} that a postage stamp on one of the rotors of helicopter will cause it to fail. BUSTED!

They also did stuff about the Mentos & Diet Coke thing. TOTALLY COOL!

I LOVE THIS SHOW!

And by the way, do not ever EVER drop dry ice into a 2Lt. bottle of water.

It will hurt you. BAD!

And for inquiring minds, yes I am pissed right now {UK expression of being drunk}, due to finding out that one of the people I used to work with @ KDLT died yesterday.

Good guy, tough thing though. I hope his family the best blessings.

For everyone else. . . . .

Blessed Be & enjoy your life and those around you.

You really don't know how long that you will have the opportunity to do so.

No comments: