Sunday, July 24, 2005

Peter Sellers, respect 25 years later

OK. I know that some of my postings have been not so good. Some of them downright suck ass. But I have to do this.

Today marks the 25th anniversary of Peter Sellers death of a heart attack. And I lost the bet to a friend of mine between which was his last movie.

I still think, just out of respect, that " Being There" should be listed. It was very classy, made a point in a simple way, just plain fantastic photography, and is one of my top favorite films of all time.

But as it is. The POS movie " The Fiendish Plot of Dr. Fu Manchu", actually was his last film, which looked like a growing boil on a syphilitic groin.

So, as payment of the bet. I have to track down Goo, & pay off a case of . . . .

Think about it . . .


No, not that! You sicko's!




In the respect of the true Doctor Strangelove, and the others in the movie.


The payoff is a case of purified water. {It used to be $50 & a case of Heineken}


Buh, Bye, Keep your fluids pure, and your feet & hands inside the vehicle at all times during the ride.

Dr. Strangelove {wanna be}

No comments: