Friday, March 18, 2005

Movie Reviews of 2005 #08 - The Ring Two

Umm, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but your son has been possessed by something that should have remained dead.

I'm really sorry we do not know how this happened. We will track down those responsible & flog them justly. We just are picking our brains & searching near & far to find out who would release unto the world a beast this bad.

On the bright side, it really is not as scary as some have described it. Matter of fact, it pales in comparison to what happened the last time I went to the dentist. But the release of something this tragically bad is justification of why we in South Dakota maintain the death penalty.

As I said, we should find & prosecute those that released . . . .







THE RING TWO...

Do I need to say more?

RATING: 1.5 sodas, 2 smokes{mind you in blizzard conditions}, but no bathroom break.

No comments: