Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Why I like FOX TV

As many of you know I follow the series 24 on Fox, and have done since it came on the air 4 years ago. I try to tape it every Monday @ 8 p.m. so that I can watch it when I get home from work the next morning, or be able to watch it again to pick up what I had missed when I watch it live.

WELL... Because my work schedule was funky & various other reasons I thought last night {Tuesday}, was Monday & set my VTR to roll & record the show. I got home this morning all set to find out what Jack & all those FBI & CTU people are doing to prevent terrorists from blowing up a nuclear warhead, thus making parts of our nation wasteland.

I popped the tape in, cued it up & saw the tail of American Idol. I HATE THAT SHOW! It has no talent in the way they showcase these people wanting to be famous. And the network doesn't' have to pay the poor schmucks that thought they have talent when they should not even be allowed to LOOK at a microphone. Again, thus making parts of our nation a wasteland of karioki.

OK, back on track . . . After ffw'ing past the smarm show I found House. Led told me about this show & how much he loved it, so I thought I would give it a try.

HOUSE RULES!!! Not that I doubted Led, far from that. But I laughed my ass off & had to spend an extensive amount of time finding it afterwards. {it fell between the bed & the wall & rolled under the headboard, and refused to be reattached, it fought hard to pull out from under there, but I finally grabbed my ass & put it in its place}.

All in all, the show is hilarious. I recommend watching it.

House's take on an upcoming date:
"Hey, way ahead of you. I got a case of malt liquor stashed in the trunk, Mr. Marvin Gaye on the CD. We are gunna get all the way down. . . "

Blessed Be, & don't forget that Sexual Feelin'

Dr. Strangelove
P.S. Does anyone have a copy of 24 from Monday, {5/9}, I would really like to see it. Email me or drop it @ the bar.

No comments: