Friday, June 09, 2006

just trying to help

I found several links to info dealing with cervical cancer. And how the FDA approved a treatment to help out.

I sent an email with the links to a close friend that had to deal with this, and she recently got told that she might have another csyst [sp] & should go in & get a biopsy Monday.
Along with the links, I stated that if she should wuss out about going in, "...Remember I have 4" wide load straps, I will make damn sure that you get there. . . . Don't make me haul you in like a deer kill strapped to my hood."

I also text msg'd her to "check your email..."

five minutes later I get a phone call on my cell with her name in the CID display.

I answered and "who is this?" was the first thing I heard.

OK. It was a text msg. just to let her know about the email. IT HAS MY FUCKING NAME & NUMBER ON THE DISPLAY!!!!!

And for a "straight, sober, and off the horse [former heroine addict]", to call back & sound like she is coming off of a MAJOR buzz. And that I had to repeat my name. What do you think?

I care for many of my friends.

At times, too much. As well as for the kids, families, & others of my friends & people that I 'just know'. That is how I was brought up.

BUT

Right now, as far as I am concerned.


She can go off & fuck herself.


I know that is not something that my creed & belief system could work with, nor, approve of. And I will suffer the thrice thing.


But right now, at this point of time. I cannot express how fucking pissed off I am, and how let down & disappointed by someone that I let into my life.

Blessed Be all, even if you are a dumb twunt.

I still have some optimism though.

It has taken me over four hours to get this out, cut, proofed, reposted. Right now it is just shy of 0930.

And I do not know if I am more torqued about her actions, or angry at myself for getting so wound up.

I had a happier life for 7.5 years being single.

No comments: