Sunday, June 04, 2006

I did not think about polka fans

When I got to work today. [yesterday, I forgot to post while I was there]
I carded in, made sure that the door was closed behind me, & proceeded down the south hall of the Pavilion.
I then walked past an elder couple.
.
He was wearing a bright red shirt with BRIGHT silly assed stripes going vertical. As I got closer, he also had a diagonal [8" wide] repeating pattern of guitars.

As I got closer I noticed that the woman was wearing a skirt fluffy enough to make the Sta-puffed marshmallow man embarrassed, that matched, shirt that matched, and socks that matched his boots.

I forgot that square-dancers can be more intensilly, [...silly on purpose], about what they wear.

I find it odd than my nephew, Tom, & his thrasher/boarding buddies as teens, do not look anyway near as goofy as some that are of the age of grandparents. [Tom had multicoloured hair for years].

Tom & his buds can goto a moshpit with what ever clothing, the most ghastly crap stuck into the body, and have the most odd of hair cut or colour.

But the thing is, and I will not say that I am sorry about my last post, I will never dress in a polka outfit like that.

POLKA DANCERS LOOK LIKE DORKS!
PLAIN & SIMPLE

IF YOU FEEL LIKE DRESSING THAT WAY

KEEP IT IN THE CLOSET. [so to speak]

"You wonder why people outside of South Dakota laugh at you the way that they do?
IT IS BECAUSE THE OF WAY YOU ARE DRESSED!

And because all gays everywhere else in the world dress that way."

[Bobcat Golthwait, USD, Vermillion concert]


Blessed Be, Dr. S.

And PLEASE do not EVER line dance to 'Jenny Jenny/867-5309'.
If you do, I will find you. I have friends in York, PA. that would be more than happy come back to S.D. to bitch slap you for being a cuntry music lemming.

1 comment:

Dr.Strangelove said...

You just like the spurs to your hind quarters to make you buck like a bronco.