Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Time to check your polka outfit.

I don't know about many of you as visitors to the domain of my odd things. But Ministry has been not a mainstay of mine, it has been inspiration. Like Led & his Perl Jam, I have a few groups that I will buy a disc, [today terms for what used to be called a record, LP, 45 single].

Ministry, New Order, Art of Noise, et al, were groups that I would listen to for various reasons, at various times, in various moods.

For what ever reasons, Al Jourgensen says that Ministry will no longer be after the next album. [again, referring to actual music media]

I hope that Al gets together with some others & continue the type of sound & vibe that has gotten myself & others though some serious shit in serious times.

The story is below.

Ministry Waves Goodbye After Next Album

Blessed Be, and don't crank to tunes too loud, it could cause your toes to shrink.

And that could make problems while walking.

No comments: