Thursday, May 04, 2006

Please vote now for what is right {or the kitty dies}

Ok fellow ex members of the herd & others that just trip on in. I have a favor to ask.

My good friend Phil & his buddies Joe & James have a video that he did, in competition on "G-idol". It's not that bad and some of his other vids like "Everybodys Fool" {my fav.}, are pretty damn awesome for a couple a guys from Sioux Falls. Ben, the guy who I think runs the site had good things to say on his Ben's Pick page.

Anyway please goto the link:


the only guy I know who willingly gets hosed
{watch the vid & you will know}
And vote for Phil and Joe Productions:


Or else you can suffer like the little kitten in the blender.
Oh wait, I don't have a blender. But I do have a freezer, stove, & microwave.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

gidol
Hey everyone, Joe from Phil and Joe Productions here. Just popping in to ask you all to vote for It's Not Easy by Phil and Joe Productions. Phil in a Superman costume, gyrating around, it just doesn't get any better. Vote Now!!!!

http://www.googleidol.com/musicVideo2.htm