Monday, May 08, 2006

Life sucks, then it blows. and then . . . .

I got off of nine days of hell. I expected to have a day to myself. That did not happen.

I am sorry that I cannot fill up expectations of what some people think that I can.
I am sorry that I will not budge from the opinions & belief's that I have.
I am sorry that I cannot be a "responsible human being" for shit that happened that I have no control over.

But actually I feel for all of the things & people that I come across. I listen, I empathize, I can relate. Be it friend, stranger, or someone that I truly fucking hate.

I care.
I do not know why, but I do.

But, if I say "shut the fuck up!" That means that you should go lay down by your bowl bitch.

Please don't take it personal. But unlike House, Dr. Ruth, and oprah & springer.

I am not a 24/7 dump shit on to sort out what is going on. I have some shit myself lately to sort out that has fucked my world up down sideways, and with no lube.

AND I NEED SOME FREAKING SLEEP!
I tried to goto bed around 4am & the fucking phone rings, then 2 hours later again, repeat & rinse twice, this has lost it;s cuteness, then again about 90 min ago,

I don't know right now which is a better song, The Boxer, or Atomic Dog

I need the funk, and not the one I have right now

Blessed Be, Dr S.

as George Clinton & the P funk would say "Get off your ass & jam"
Simon & Garfunkel would say "Feeling Groovy"

No comments: