Tuesday, May 30, 2006

DON'T BLOG AFTER 4am redeux

BEING ZILLY Oh crap I just found out that the people still looking for Jimmy Hoffa think that they know where he is.

unfortunately, I was in the bathroom

but still, I really hope that I don't have to EVER be in the place of Kimberly Dozier.

Actually I would love to be doing what she is doing. I really hope that she comes through the incident of the car bomb that killed the camera & sound guys. Blessed Be both of them. But all the same, if I were to get sent out as a shooter, or squeak, Kim would be someone I could trust not to go into a WTF situation.

Things happen though. And as morbid as it sounds, I hope tape was rolling.

Blessed Be, and give a Vet a big hug when you can.

Dr, S.

UPDATE: Kimberly Dozier is back stateside. Still some time, pins, rods, & other things to happen for her legs, but she seems to be doing good & cracking jokes.

It seems that she can recall sound of the bomb going off. And when she was able to ask about the other two, [cameraman, & soundman], on the assignment, she simply closed her eyes as to comprehend finding out that they had died.

Again I say: If I ever get a chance to be a shooter or squeak [cameraman or soundman],

There are very few people I would go into situations like Kimberly Dozier and have full trust that what we are doing is gold.

BB DrS

No comments: