Wednesday, July 26, 2006

This one time at band camp.....

Teen Hides Dead Newborn In Entertainment Center

A 17-year-old Colorado girl is facing a first-degree murder charge, accused by police of hiding her newborn baby in an entertainment center. Police believe Cheyenne Corbett hid her pregnancy from her parents and delivered the baby in a shower early Sunday. Corbett was taken to the hospital for bleeding and workers called police after determining she had given birth.She said she first started feeling pain while at band camp. Later, she told investigators that she was taking a shower and felt the urge to push, delivering her baby alone, Denver TV station KMGH reported.
She said she wrapped the baby in a towel and hid her, saying she planned to tell hospital workers where the baby was so they could help her. An autopsy determined the baby died of asphyxiation.Corbett is a Palisade High School student. Distributed by Internet Broadcasting Systems, Inc. The Associated Press contributed to this report. All rights reserved.

1 comment:

Dr.Strangelove said...

It pised me off as well. But I wonder how someone so oblivious to what is growing inside her body & to do this could EVER possibly be concidered a mother.

Stupid shitheads like this make me want to vomit. "ohh, I did not know I was pregnant, and I was going to tell somebody later..."

That shit don't fly for me. I have known many unwed mothers in my life. None of them, REPEAT NOT A SINGLE ONE! Were that clueless & dumb.

I hope they charge her.