Tuesday, May 22, 2007

clouds


I meant to do this earlier yesterday. But with the crap that came down on me, it just sort of killed my karma.


I was at work and went outside for a smoke & some fresh air, {yes, I know that is an oxymoron}, but I was in a thought pattern.

I actually was happy looking up & around.

It was not being happy, it was being peaceful.

As I sat & smoked my smoke, {marb lite 100}, I thought about the clouds above me. And it dawned on me that people REALLY TAKE LIFE TOO SERIOUSLY!

If you see a cloud the size of your car, it is most likely it is bigger than your neighborhood.

Clouds can look friendly with all of the white "fluffy" stuff. But the angry clouds are what you need to run away from.

And, it does not take long for a "happy" to become "extremely pissed off" cloud.

BUT THAT IS NOT THE CASE RIGHT NOW

I guess as the drunk shit-heads around me perverse what I what to say.

They can't do it

I love being able to see the clouds pass by.

Blessed Be, and don't take life too seriously
We all die in the end

2 comments:

Aaron said...

As Bob Ross used to say, it's all fluffy white clouds, man.

Dr.Strangelove said...

But what about the 'lonely tree, I think it needs a few friends. So we and one her, here, and here. He seems happy now...'