Thursday, June 28, 2007

I HAVE FALLEN IN LOVE WITH MIKA BRZEZINSKI!!!


Many of those out there know that I have an EXTREME lack of affectation for the snotty bimbo media WHORE otherwise known as paris hilton. [no caps on purpose].

I have yet to get a legit explanation of "who gives a f\/{k about this twunt, and why does she get so much press?"

If you or I pulled the kind of shit that she has, we would not see a day of freedom for many, many, WAY many years. This spoiled cwat, {I prefer twunt, and if you are lost by these terms ask someone that watches Dennis Leary's show 'Rescue Me'}. But I digress.

Yesterday on the msnbc morning news show 'Morning Joe', Mika Brzezinski refused to read the leading story about paris hit-on. Why you ask?

BECAUSE IT IS NOT FUCKING NEWS!!!! More or less a lead story!

I was happy when the thing many refer to as paris, got her pampered ass thrown back into jail. It meant a lot for me and millions of others that do not give a flaming rats ass about this senseless, mindless, self proclaimed spoiled bimbo leach media-whore twunt.

Then she got released this week, mind you STILL NOT SERVING HER FULL SENTENCE!

And the news equivalent of spam started yet again.

But Mika, who was one of the main on-site journalists on the scene during the 9/11 WTC incident, and brought us many more [true] news stories. Finally had enough.

She attempted to burn the story's script on air but was prevented from lighting it by a co-host. Later in the newscast, she subsequently tore and shredded copies of the story.

The video shows how asinine this crap has become, and how a very level headed true journalist gets pushed too far, and like in the movie Network, said "I'm mad as hell, and I will not take it anymore!"
That is why I have fallen in love.
That & I think she is a pretty intelligent, dignified, and smoking hot woman.
Too bad she is married, & her hubby is a cool dude.

Blessed Be, and don't stuff your dog in your purse.

It tends to really piss them off.

1 comment:

Sidero said...

Oh wow... that woman is my hero!