Sunday, June 03, 2007

Yet another thing that got fixed

Some of you know the hell I have gone through to get my shit back running on the new computer. One of the things aside from that was trying to get my template back after google/blogger kidnapped my template & dumbed down the interface that some idiot can edit the blog.

But not someone that has been using computers since 1978.

So I finally found out how to change things again, 'the old school way', and the sidebar links should open in separate windows like they used to, if you browse with internet exploder the warning should again prompt you to use Firefox. {you REALLY SHOULD! It is a lot safer for viruses, trojans, & other nasti things out there, and it is free!}.

AND IT NOW PLAYS NICE WITH THE E-VILE WIN-VISTA!

So, now I will be able to change shit around like I used to without the lame-assed interface that blogger forced down my throat.

Blessed Be, and remember "just because you have the capacity to do something, does not mean you should."

1 comment:

Aaron said...

I'm glad that you got fixed. I hear frozen peas work wonders on that area.