Friday, August 10, 2007

The 'Caerbannog Killer Rabbits' Await you all with great big nasti pointi teeth!

So our fantasy football draft is August 27th. And once again I am signed up to help fill the roster, once in a while to get a "WTF did you do to win that one?", from the guys who know player stats like idiot savants. However, where I am on the level of stats & my picks, is mostly part random luck & name recognition.

And speaking of names, I had to come up with a name for my team that was better than the generic one that commissioner Led created. Then I got to thinking "why not a logo too?".

So, after much consideration and research, here are the top five teams I came up with:

The first was something related to the plight of the mis-understood deadly squirrel.

-SIOUX FALLS PSYCHO-SQUIRRELS-
Then refined the name because I like the photo
-SIOUX FALLS SUPER-SQUIRRELS-
Then I thought of yet another furry favorite animal of mine, and came up with this name.
-ANTIOCH GRENADIERS-
Then I went to Camelot and got a real silly idea for a name.
-CAERBANNOG KILLER BUNNIES-
Then realalizing how silly bunnies sounded I left Camelot. I mean, REALLY, bunnies are not threatening! What are they going to do, nibble your bum?

And so I finally settled on
-CAERBANNOG KILLER RABBITS-
And the finalist logo is. . .


So . . . .

Blessed Be, and beware of not only the nasti teeth, but rabbits bearing switchblades.
Dr. Strangelove

3 comments:

Sidero said...

Bun Bun!!!

Anonymous said...

The generic name was automatically created, but I'm glad to see you're getting into the spirit of the league.

You, of course, will lose again this year, and I will laugh in your general direction.

Dr.Strangelove said...

Death awaits you all with grreat big nasti poini teeth!!!!!