Saturday, August 04, 2007

A nice story about elephants

This is a flashback for me. I saw this when it first aired, and about fell off the couch laughing.
Thanks to Led, and the video he posted yesterday, I re-enjoyed some of the sketches from Carol Burnett. And remembered how damn funny Tim Conway was before the whole "Dorf" crap.



Enjoy. And for those of you old enough, look up the videos that made you laugh hard enough to almost laugh enough to make you snort, embarrass yourself, or projectile launch a contact lens across a room.

Then sit back & share with your friends what is truly funny.

Blessed Be, and happy Lughnasadh.
Dr. Strangelove

2 comments:

Aaron said...

To think I HATED this show when I was a kid. I'd hear that "dum da-da-dum da-dum da-dah" music, and I'd be flying for the TV to change the station to Superfriends or something. That clip was hilArious. Thanks!

Sidero said...

Yep, that is still the funniest thing I have ever seen.