Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Batman, Adam West, and long time friend Wally Wingert

When I was in school back in the 80's I made friends with a guy named Wally Wingert, who had this passion for dressing up as different characters, as well as impersonating them vocally. I used to shoot publicity photos for his portfolio, and back him up as a "cohort in grime", [read my "Aluma-Man & Leather Lad" post], while doing gigs.

Now he is one of the very rare people in the performing arts that actually makes a living off of his passion of entertaining. You may not know him by name. But if you have ever seen Family Guy, or watched PAX TV, [he is the voice on the network id's], you might know his voice. And he has done way more than that. His site is http://www.wallyontheweb.com/ Check it out.

But I wax poetic. This is a video that Wally did that a friend of mine sent me who also knew Wally from his radio days here in Sioux Falls.
Please be entertained knowing Adam West was not only one of Wallys idols, but is now also a friend of his.

Just to show that sometimes dreams do come true.



Blessed Be, and follow your feet to get where you want to go.
Dr. Strangelove

No comments: