Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Peas, & just us, IT'S STILL SPAM!

OK, most people that read my rants & raves are not web-"virgins"

I know this because 68% of the visits to this site use either Mozilla or Firefox.

So . . . . WHY THE FUCK WOULD SOMEONE EVEN FUCKING THINK ABOUT SENDING A FUCKING 3.1 MEG PHOTO ATTACHED TO A FUCKING EMAIL, GOING TO A MOTHERFUCKING WEB-BASED EMAIL ACCOUNT HELD BY SOMEONE THAT IS ON A DIALUP SERVICE?????????

JUST FUCKING TELL ME, OK?

I REALLY WANNA KNOW . . . .

SAID EMAIL/ATTACHMENT {sorry done screaming for now}, came from a grassroots org. that of the few people that have email, 90% are on dialup in rural areas. And the sender is not a dummy, {or so I thought}, about simple, basic netiquette.

This would not be so bad if it was not for the fact, THE FUCKING THING WAS A DOWNLOAD OF AN EXSISTING PHOTO FROM A GODDAMN MOTHERFUCKING NEWS SERVICE SO YOU KNOW THE BIG TURD AIN'T GOING ANYWHERE, WHY NOT SEND THE TINY LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT 26 CHARACTER LONG FUCKING "CLICK HERE" SHIT-ASSED LINK????? hUh?????

OK, I am fine now. I'm just under a ton of stress from mounting a theatrical showcase of new artists @ a place that formerly had horses. No space, no power, as of last night reeked of burning cars, {had one blow up across the street before yesterdays rehersal with 20-30mph winds blowing smoke straight at us}.

I forwarded the bloated piece of "email-plasm" to my ISP acct. shortly before my post. So I could clearout & be able to use my Netzero acct. again.
I started @ 8:57.

It is now 9:32 and it is still not done.

Peace & Justice my ass!

Blessed Be, Dr. Strangelove

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude - don't check your web based email with an email program - use the web form - that way it doesn't have to download anything in order to see just who its from.

http://webmail.netzero.com/

Dr.Strangelove said...

That was not the point Zero. The fucking email locked me out of receiveing some legit stuff that I had been expecting for quite some time by bloating my netzero acct. by more than double the 2meg. quota. The fucking thing by itself would have blown the roof of the limit @ over three meg.
I sent it to my ISP out of curiosity of "what the fuck...."

And it was just crap that could have easily been linked to instead .