Saturday, April 16, 2005

WHAT THE F^[{?

I, as well as others know what the translation of the subject line actually means. Or what I was ment to be saying. If you as a reader do not, you are probably one of the 35% that come here that are still using IE as a browser. Out numbered by those 63% using MOZILLA & Netscape offshoots.

Opera & Safari make up the remaining 2%, thus an interesting worldwide group that have realized freedom, and have bursted from the 'gates' of browser hell.

ANYWAY. . . .

I came across a neat little definition of the history of the word F^{K at one of my fav. sites of silly reference, The Straight Dope. This is a offshoot of the column that runs in the Chicago Reader, and a great place to find an answer to some of the questions of life that have been bugging you. And if need be, you can send a question to uncle Cecil yourself.

BUTTFOR {go ahead ask me what is a buttfor, I dare you},

Click HERE:What's the origin of the "F" word?to find out the meaning, or something like the meaning.

And no, it has nothing to do with Monty Python.

Blessed Be, Dr. Stretchglove

No comments: