Saturday, April 09, 2005

Peas, & just us, part deux

I am finally able to post again here after what had happened.

If it happens again . . . . . . . To quote the Cartright Bros.,

HELL NO, I AIN'T EATIN' NO PEAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Good cause + Bad email + documents {I have waited for over 7 months to get} that will take me ANOTHER FUCKING SEVEN FUCKING MONTHS TO REORDER AT MINIMUM!, lockups that I lost count @ 16 on two totally separate systems. = One pissed off dude

Just because pigs stink, & the pay is bad on the Res.

DUH!

Me & Mama Cass are going to hit every deli from here to the east coast. {sidebar: the best ham in the Chicago area comes from here in SFSD.}, and she will show the tastiness of SD pork, shortly followed by my 'performance du-heimlich'

People
Eat
Tastie
Animals

Basted Be, with a spicy glaze, Dr. S

No comments: