Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Uncle Sam Want's you. Even if you are a stoner

I have an issue with the 'moral waivers' thing. When I went into the air force, they were not concerned about the dwi I had the weeks before reporting to basic. I got stuck for 2 weeks because of a damn speeding ticket I did not report.

The speeding ticket was years prior, the dui was 2 days before I had to appear @ basic training. But even after asking several people [two of which were states attorney's], "You don't have to report the speeding tickets"

I get munched over to the legal schmucks for two weeks because of a fucking speeding ticket, not the dui.

And now they have no question about taking in some pot-head-dipshit-moron-lazy-motherfuckers that . . . .


WHOOO DUDE! LETS SHOOT SOME SHIT!!!

It really pisses me of that the people I was going to give my life for now think that it now ok to spark up, but if you exceed the speed limit. . . . Your as is out of here.

cbs4denver.com - CBS4 Investigates Army Recruits' 'Moral Waivers'

No comments: