Sunday, January 21, 2007

DA' BEARS ARE GOING TO THE BIG GAME!!!!!!!

Wow what a game!

WE ARE GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL!!!!!

I'm sorry, I am just sooo pumped up about the win over the Saints right now, I am just giddy.
  • I prayed for snow {no 'dome team' has ever won at an outdoor play-off venue}
  • And knowing that the weather we have here in SFSD will be the same thing Chicago gets the next day, - - that was an easy in.
  • Half time came & it was 13 to 7 in the Bears favour
  • Then then fluffy white stuff started. [mind you, the field was sloppy footing to begin with]
  • And the fluffy white stuff became naughti little snowballs. [many colored groups tend to gang up like that]
  • And Rex Grossman pulled his head out of his ass & actually pulled off some plays in a game that actually matters.
My big conundrum right now is that I also sort-of root for the Colts.

I may be from south Chicago, but technically I am from Hammond, Indiana. I concider 2000 yards from the state line, & the tri-state megalopoplis, Chicago.

I AM FROM CHICAGO

Anyone from Hammond, Hiland, Munster, Gary, Cal-City, Merrilliville, all the way to Valpo [Valparaiso, IN].

Plain & simple, We are all concidered "From Chicago", so deal with it.

After the Bears won I called My dad, [who is also from Hammond/now lives in Gary], and asked him about our being born in Indiana, but concidered Chicago.

He told me that right now in essence it is a coin toss of which team would be supported when talking NFL.

If the Colts win, It could be almost as bad as if the Cubs & the White Sox finally went into the World Series.

May the beings above us have mercy.

Blessed Be, & don't spike the ball.
Dr. S.

No comments: