Wednesday, January 03, 2007

(New Years + Beer) * (3 Stuffed Animals) = Empty Fridge

After my last post, I did not think I would have to deal with what I came home to tonight.

I thought I made it clear that people should have fun, but not goto extremes.

I did not consider that Rae, Rosco, & Guin, after posing for the camera would go on a rampage. [I still do not have a clue of how they found the beer, more or less, how they got so pissed up.]

But they made one mistake. Someone took pictures. Just like Paris, Christina, Madonna, & other media whores, [I need the publicity to save my dead career], they made the mistake of documenting what went on.

I had a pack of smokes with one left on the headboard, I thought I was having a 'momentary lapse of blondeness' until I saw Rae scamming it.This explains why my hand is warm, my throat is parched, & my fridge is empty.THE DAMN BUD WAS IN THE CRISPER DRAWER!!! And I really do not want to know what Guin is doing to Rosco. I have a good guess of what Rae & Rosco are up to though.

So, all three of them are now under house arrest, [read in separate boxes in separate rooms], and will be going to in-patient Keystone therapy for addiction therapy.

And to top it all off. All three of my remotes for the tv, vcr, & dvd are missing.

Having a party & not inviting me, trashing my place, and cleaning out my fridge, [I do not want to know what happened to the bicycle pump], and that is all I have discovered so far, I AM PRETTY TORQUED OFF!

Oh wait, I just found out someone named Petey D'Penquin' took the photos.

After I talk to the Sioux-Falls-3, I will know where this naughty influence named Petey can be located. All I have from any of them so far is that he is looking for pie.

I can't make sense of it.

I guess I have to hide my beer better.

Dr. S

No comments: