Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Notes from the veranda Pt 1

So, as I sit out on the 'back porch" of my favorite pub, I am realizing it is actually a nice night to go camping. Unfortunately I have to be at work in about five hours to load the musical "Movin' Out" into my venue, babysit the show, shut our gear down,
drink, eat, sleep, baby sit show again, {read the label from any shampoo bottle and you will understand}

"Lather, rinse & repeat"

Anyway, I just felt it my duty to let you all in on a little secret. Promise to not tell anyone. Seriously, double pinky promise.

I killed a squirrel the other night.

I DID NOT MEAN TO DO IT! HE JUST RAN OUT & I SQUASHED HIM TO MUSH!

4400 lb vs 10oz [now ooze] what do think will win?

If you want to make contributions to the memorial fund for its family, send it to the Sioux Falls humane society;

And if you want to view the grave site, it is somewhere in the woods north of Rice, on Bahsen just shy of the bend to the east.
As an ordained pastor of the Universal Life Church, it was my calling to respectfully deal with the situation.

SO ANYWAY:

Physically or verbally, we all kill things, ideas, intentions, & love, without knowing that we have done so. And when we finnaly find out about it. It ends up too late to pick up the remnants & make good of the situation.

So, if you find yourself wondering in the trees & find a marker with foamy writen on it.

Please pay respect.

And if you find yourself wondering around going "WTF have I done? Where am I going?".

Take some time to enjoy what you have, & who you have in your life.
You may be surprised.

You asked for orignal material, you got it. Shit like this normally goes to my phantom site.

Blessed Be, & be respectful of others.
Dr. S.

No comments: