Tuesday, August 09, 2005

And goodnight to you too, Mr. Jennings

I meant to post this several days ago when I found out. But I have been having several problems with my laptop, internet, and several other things.

Peter Jennings did a hell of a lot more than just sit behind a desk reading off of a sheet of paper or teleprompter.
. He died this past weekend from lung cancer.

He started the first news "base" in the middle east. And later on still was on the frontline of anything major going on around the world. And I know that there are many, many things that if I knew, would amaze everyone. And blow my space on blogger out of the water.

In my life, have met Tom Brokaw, Walter Cronkite, Dan Rather, Bill Paley, and so many people from the media due to the political "hell raising" my father used to, {and still does, but less conspicuous}, raise. But when I met Peter Jennings, I can not understand how ANYONE would be able to not feel like they are talking to someone that is a trusted friend, & be comfy with, in an interview.

From this I am trying {SERIOUSLY}, to cut down & hopefully quit smoking.

Blessed Be all, J.B.

No comments: