Saturday, August 20, 2005

OK, HOW 2 LEAVE A COMMENT 101

I found out last night from my best friend that he could not leave a comment without creating a blogger account. I have heard this from others that wanted to comment, but could not.

WELL, WRITE THIS DOWN KIDS!

Since I started the bomb factory of idiotic repose & rambling, the comments have been set to *ANYONE* can comment. However there are times in life where people just forget how to read.

Case in point:
I am working a play that has a policy of no admission after the show starts @ 8pm.
however people will POUND on the door @ 8:35 & get pissed because they cannot get in.
Even though the art gallery has been closed for over 3 hours, {sign stating that}, and it is over 30min into the play. WITH A SIGN IN 96pt. TYPE SIZE STATING SUCH, RIGHT WHERE THEY ARE POUNDING ON THE FUCKING DOOR!

Anyway, back to the comments section. It gives you three {3} options to choose an identity when you goto submit:
  • Login as a Blogger account, meaning if you use blogger, login & go
  • Other, enter your name & maybe your web page {doesn't have to be yours}
  • OR, anonymous, you may think I do not know who you are, but I have ways of finding out.
OHH, ALMOST FORGOT! Sorry I had to install *word verification* to get rid of the comment spamming I have been getting.

So, please comment good or bad on what is here. Just don't think about selling me stock options or breast augmentation. I will track & kill you off.

Happy note: full moon day yesterday & today, enjoy the outside.

Blessed Be,
Dr. Strangelove

2 comments:

Dr.Strangelove said...

Well at least someone admits to reading this shit!

Shortmon said...

damn it stuey, I told you that penises growing from breats is not cool and to stop trying to sluff that IPO off on people...