Tuesday, March 21, 2006

I cannot believe this dumb-ass is our president

I AM PISSED
I AM MORE THAN PISSED, I AM RETCHING, BODY SPASM FLUIDS EXCRETING KIND OF REVOLTING STUFF WHEN MY DOG HAD A STROKE & DIED, DOES NOT COMPARE!
.
Someone called & woke me to say "you gotta f@#$ing see this, dubya is choking worse than Linda Lovelace & Ron Jeremy with this press conference".
.
So after reminding said person that I don't give a rat's ass, {nor many living animal rectal regional orifice}, about the self proclaimed king of the world, I had to roll over & turn on the TV.
.
.
OHH MY, THIS MORON IS GUIDING THE LIFE OF OUR MILITARY!?!?!

Dubya really, I mean REALLY, wait let me say
REALLY!!!!!!!!

Should never be left alone, in any situation, without ANY DOUBT, without someone telling him what to say.

I think that this morning's "press conference" should be released on film. As a comedy, It is a hella funnier than Failure to Launch, or She's the man.

Kidding aside. After watching the person that is in charge of OUR NATION fumble more than any grade school team on one of those home video shows, not only am I embarassed, I am pissed off that king georfe the II is allowed to make such a fool of not only himself, {the world knew that three years ago}, but our nation.

For those not of the locale blog circuit, I am a vet. So don't bitch.

Blessed Be & pray to what ever you can . . .
.
that our brothers, sisters, parents, children, wives, husbands, friends, and people that we know.
.
.
WILL BE HOME SAFE FOR SUCH A STUPID ACTION BY AN IDIOT & HIS MINIONS!

No comments: