Sunday, March 26, 2006

Movie Reviews of 2006 #31 - hack of all hack films - Deadly Heros

I got woke up by the phone ringing. Wrong number so I figured turn the tv on & catch the start of the NASCAR race @ Bristol. The pre race show was lame so I flipped through the channels & came across one of the worst movies on the WB {the way bad network}, titled

Deadly Heroes

It was so bad that I could not help but go back to channel 36 to see what stupid assed crap would happen next. I don't know right now if I would like to meet the people involved with this movie & buy them a beer, or slap the living shit out of them for being involved with a production like this.

It was either a lame attempt at making an action movie, or a REAL funny spoof of action movies.

watch it & make your decision.

In the mean time, it's fun to see 43 cars going really fast on a 1/2 mile track.

People don't goto watch the racing there, they goto see the cars get hurt.

Blessed Be, Dr. S.

No comments: