Thursday, February 01, 2007

Cartoon Net campaign creates Boston bomb scare



When a good [and pretty damn cool] ad campaign goes bad, just call the bomb squad, Department of homeland [in]security, and lock down the city
LiveLeak.com - Cartoon Net campaign creates Boston bomb scare

I saw a blurb on the news about this last night & thought "Who the f%^k would mistake these things for bombs? They are printed circuit boards with leds. What fu*king morons!"

Then I read about it & THEN I thought "Great way of getting a shyte-tonne of free pr". I have friends in advertising that would kill for all of the press this has generated.

Go ahead & click the link to the video above, it's pretty cool.

Blessed Be, but watch out for LED's
Dr. S

UPDATE: NBC Nightly News just did a story on Boston's panic attack.
<{CLICK HERE TO SEE}>
And I just found a good page from Gothamist.com that covers the story:

No comments: