Wednesday, February 07, 2007

If my tire was slashed, I will do the same to their soul

I left my favorite watering hole @ exactly 2am.

I hear a thumping sound while driving down the street. I thought it was just the crappy plow job.

I quickly found out otherwise when my car grabbed [mind you on black ice] and did a severe pull to the right.

Fortunatly this happened just before the gas stop. So I pulled in & discovered that my right front tire is not only flat, but popped both of the beads. [read it was dead four blocks prior]

I just got home thirty minutes ago, [4:32am]. I have spent this time unthawing my toes, knees, and my right hand fingers.

I am pissed off.

Not just because of the blowout, but I had several boys in blue do drive-by's watching me, many more others just plain pull up to the truck pumps & not ask if I was ok,[all this time I am screaming at the top of my lungs].

But it was one of those situations where I had 3/4 of the crap in my trunk spread out in the parking lot to get to the spare tire & my jack.

NO I WAS NOT OK, AND I WOULD REALLY LIKE SOME HELP DUMBASS!~

Uh,humm, ok be calm....... So anyway I find my 2 ton bottle jack, however I cannot find the bar for it, [now I have totally emptied the trunk, and there is two rows of shit 15 feet back, {one for car stuff, the other for silly crap}, and I still cannot find the bar for the jack.

And I have to pee.

So, knowing that I have a cop watching me from across the street, I just can't walk behind the tow-truck & whip it out. I grabbed a bottle of antifreeze & "diluted the mix".

And now without my bottle jack, I had to use the jack that came with the car.

Bad move.

I broke the knuckle-buster bar on that jack [photos to follow], and then got the car off the ground with the bottle jack using a pry bar, a pipe, & the lug wrench.

I finally got the tire off & got the doughnut on & realized "how the hell am I going to get this bitch back on the ground?"

Simple: Pack your shit up, fire the car up, and throw it in drive.

This is when I realized I could no longer feel my toes, knees, or my right hand down to the palm.

This is also when I realized that the cops were no longer keeping an eye on me. So I 'was good to go'. I circle the gas stop several times, retightened the lug nuts, then made my way home.

But, when I look at the tire tomorrow, and the 5" mark on the sidewall is really a slash.

Once I find out who did it. They will realize what kind of pandora's box they have unleashed.

Blessed Be, and don't fuck with someone that you do not know what, how, or who they know.

Dr. Stranglelove

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well you are not the only one... I had my tires flattened one night. Bunch of pathedic a$$holes. Who can't act their age and need to lay off the crack! Sorry that had to happen to you too.. THat fucking sucks. People are such jerks.